Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tennessee do the Watusi

Photobucket


Tennessee Thomas is the daughter of Elvis Costello’s drummer Pete Thomas. She belongs to a band known as "the like" whom I happen to like quite a bit, particularly their style of doing things in threes (though now they've upped it to 4 with an organist). Each girl was a progeny of the music industry in one form or another, coincidentally- they are all vegetarian, and they all have names I would kill for ("z", froom, and tennessee).

Photobucket


Tennessee is easily my favorite. She's been acting and drumming since she was 16, and in 2008 she was playing for one of my favorites "she & him". Her boyfriend Mark Ronson- who worked with her on their latest album..? supercute.
I want to put her in my pocket.

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
blog design by suckmylolly.com