Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I spoke to all my molecules, and they were divided, on if you were invited



Please acquaint yourself with miranda july if you've not already.
A friend recommended i read her short story "swimming lessons"- awesome.

miranda july Pictures, Images and Photos

Presently drinking cheap cheap vino and watching mystic pizza in my flannel pajamas. Both of which were purchased after work from GreatWill. That's right. Great.

Photobucket

I love J Roberts, and nearly every movie she graces with her presence, but this movie in particular taught both my sister and I at a premature age how to do the jitterbug, properly utilize a handful of profanities, and foremost that the last person on earth you can trust is a man.

I must admit, all this pizza talk has got me down about living sans-cheese. Hard as I try I can't seem to fall for the raw food-op, I mean, cheese made from nuts? It looks and tastes like gunky-globby-hummus. What I would give for some pineapple-pepperoni buried beneath mozzarella... I did, however, thoroughly enjoy a pesto and sun-dried tomato zucchini ribbon pasta at the Blossoming Lotus this afternoon. So that's something.
All I need is a truckload of vegan cookbook-ing for Christmas and I can work on the whole learning how to use them thing apres ca.

guh.
♥ "all those stars and comets dont come cheap."

bonne soiree
 
blog design by suckmylolly.com